Some of us have a little bit of jewelry and others have a ton of it. Either way, we all need somewhere to keep it, and I have used or seen a few different ways, but this is one of my favorites. Its a hanging mirror that opens up into a jewelry cabinet, and it locks. For the person who has a lot of jewelry, Mirrored Jewelry Armoire Locking Jewelry Armoire is a great option. What I like about this particular mirror armoire is that it locks.
I have a couple of nice dresser top jewelry hangers. My favorite is the one that holds rings, bracelets and necklaces, very similar to this 12.5 Inch Black Dress Jewelry Display Mannequin with A Pink Rose. I love things with such fine details and high quality. Its a bit on the girlie girl side, but then so am I.
And for everything else, what could be easier than a STACKERS jewelry box. This one comes in classic duck egg blue & gray polka dot stacker set of 4, and if your jewelry collection continues to expand, add trays that fit underneath. I love the simple style.
This Black Leather Jewelry Box Travel Case and Lock would look very pretty on any dresser, and stores a lot of jewelry, featuring:
- 5 slide out drawers; 20 compartments; 10 necklace hooks; 3 large storage pouches;
- Lined in silsuede and finished in oiled leather and durable synthahide;
- 2 removable earring holders which hold up to 30 earrings (10 hanging, 20 posts)
- Twin fold out side compartments with snap closures;
- Great for hanging necklaces, bracelets, and other;
- Lock with a key ;
- Large mirror on top lid;
- Removable mini travel jewelry box (shown at rear left of the jewelry box) that holds even more rings/necklaces/earrings and other jewelry.. perfect for any trip!
- Measures 10.25 inch (L) x 7.5 inch x 8.75 (H) inch when closed.
Over the Door Jewelry Storage
This Overdoor/Wall Jewelry Organizer in White By Longstem will hang over your closet or bedroom door, adding a ton of jewelry storage. There are many flimsy versions of this available, but this is a large, sturdy hewelry organizer and it will hold 300 pieces of jewelry. It isn’t just designed to hold a lot of jewelry, but also to make each piece easily accessible, which can be hard to find in over the door storage.
Traveling Jewelry Cases
When it comes to traveling with jewelry, sometimes you really don’t need to spend much to get a product that does the job efficiently. Travel Smart by Conair Quilted Jewelry Organizer is a very well reviewed case.