Bathrooms are the smallest rooms in the house, but we manage to come up with an amazing number of articles we simply must have in there (OK maybe by “we” I mostly mean women). There are a few things available that can make it a lot easier to get our hands on the item we’re looking for:
Most women acquire a fairly sizeable collection of hair styling tools and products, and they all seem to take up a lot of space. If you use your drawer space for these products, you won’t fit much else in there. What I love about this hair styling products holder is that it can either sit on the floor beside the vanity, or under the cupboard, or you can hang it on the wall near your plugin.
- Holds hot tools, blow dryer, and all your styling accessories (No tools or accessories are included)
- Hangs conveniently from towel rack, cabinet door, drawer, or sits on the countertop
- Completely portable, when finished styling simply store it away
- Hook provides the perfect place to wind all those messy cords for storage
- Holds up to a 2 1/2″ flat iron and a 1 5/8″ curling iron; 100% made in the USA
- Dimensions: 8.00″ h x 9.00″ w x 10.00″ l, 1.00 pounds
These acrylic cosmetic cases are great on the vanity to hold all the odds and ends that are hard to find in the drawer. They come in varying sizes, and you can get them specially for such things as your nail polishes if you have a lot of bottles, shaving supplies or toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Organizes your beauty products and all your cosmetics.
- Displays beautifully anywhere and keeps things at your fingertips. Made in the USA.
- 15 compartments can hold nail polish, compacts, eye shadows, blushes, perfume, lotion, hair accessories, and more.
- Made of clear acrylic, cleans easily with soap and water.
- Dimensions: 15″L x 8-3/4″W x 4-1/4″H
What I like about these medium sized storage bins is the narrow configuration. Many bathroom cupboards are quite small, and these will slip along side the plumbing in most of the even tiniest of vanities.
- Modular unit with endless storage use options
- Great for organizing toiletries, cosmetics, and other bathroom accessories
- Durable plastic construction provides years of reliable use
- Built in handles for carrying
- Measures 10- by 4- by 6-inches
This durable first aid box is really attractive, but also very functional. It would be great for the home, car, boat or office. It has removable trays and inside compartments to keep your items organized. In the home, it would be an ideal way to easily be able to find your supplies when you need them instead of rummaging through drawers. Measures 12.5 by 7.5 by 8.5-inches. Supplies are not included, but here is a list of items recommended by the Red Cross to add to your first aid kit:
- Emergency telephone numbers for your local poison control centre and your personal doctors
- Home and office phone numbers for family members, friends, or neighbours who can help
- Sterile gauze pads (dressings) in small and large squares to place over wounds
- Adhesive tape
- Roller and triangular bandages to hold dressings in place or to make an arm sling
- Adhesive bandages in assorted sizes
- Safety pins
- Instant ice packs
- Disposable non-latex gloves, such as surgical or examination gloves
- Flashlight, with extra batteries in a separate bag
- Antiseptic wipes or soap
- Pencil and pad
- Emergency blanket
- Eye patches
- Barrier devices, such as a pocket mask or face shield
- First aid manual
- Shower Caddies (debbieshomeshop.com)