I recently replaced my traditional coffee maker with a single-serve brewer, and I love it. I have a Keurig K130, which is technically a small hotel guest type model, which I use every day for my morning coffee, as I normally only make two cups a day, and the slightly increased cost in K-cups as opposed to packaged coffee grinds is negated by the fact that you don’t dump out any leftovers, you just make as much as you need. One advantage to these small models is you can tuck a storage compartment under them for the K-cups and still have room to tuck it under the upper cupboard. Some taller models might not accommodate that, depending on your space.I think if I were to buy one today I would get a taller model that holds water and can fit a travel mug, but I have to say, even my little one makes the best coffee I’ve ever had!
When I have extra guests I bring out my full sized coffee maker, but some Keurigs make multiple cups too, another thing to consider when deciding which model to purchase. To me the biggest reason for buying one of these Keurigs, next to the taste, is that you can have your freshly made cup of coffee ready in as little as a minute depending on the model. Even if an hour or two goes by before you have time for a second cup, you won’t get that scorched taste from an old pot of coffee, you’ll just quickly brew a fresh new cup. Some things to consider when choosing a model:
- brewing time in as little as under a minute to only a couple of minutes for a fresh cup
- water reservoir – available in some models in varying sizes, meaning you don’t need to add water for each cup
- cup size – the option in some models of using a larger cup size can regulate coffee strength
- some models have removable drip trays to allow clearance for small or large travel mugs
- other options such as drain cycles, hot water on demand, night light or programmable clocks
- some models now even come in a variety of colors!
Keurig® 2.0 Brewers
Brew for One. Brew for All. Now when one cup isn’t enough, use a K-Carafe™ pack to brew up to four cups of your favorite beverages at once.
|60 oz Water Reservoir||70 oz Water Reservoir||Extra Large 80 oz Water Reservoir|
|Touch Display||Color Touch Display||Large Color Touch Display|
|Strength Control||Strength Control; Programmable Clock;||Strength Control; Programmable Clock; Hot Water on Demand; Customizable Night-Light in Water Reservoir;|
|Water Filter and Cartridge||Water Filter and Cartridge||Water Filter and Cartridge|
|Starter Carafe Included||Starter Carafe Included||Starter Carafe Included|
|6 K-Cup® packs and 4 K‑Carafe™ packs||6 K-Cup® packs and 4 K‑Carafe™ packs||6 K-Cup® packs and 4 K‑Carafe™ packs|
|Price $139.95 for value pack at posting (click here for current pricing)||Price $104.99 at posting (click here for current pricing)||Price $164.99 at posting (click here for current pricing)|
The Keurig® 2.0 brewer was designed with brewing a variety of types and sizes and other future innovations in mind, so make sure you match the number on your Keurig K-cup to the setting on the touch display of your brewer.
First cup. Fourth cup – with Keurig®, it’s always a fresh cup. Brew over 250+ varieties from over 40 brands. Every K-Cup® brewing system brews your choice of over 250 varieties of hot or iced beverages.
|The MINI Plus Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under two minutes at the touch of a button.||The Elite Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button.|
|With the choice of three cup sizes, the MINI Plus brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate short travel mugs.||With the choice of three cup sizes, the Elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.|
|Includes a 6 Count Keurig® variety sampler. – Keurig® variety sampler includes:
Price $89.50 at posting (click here for current pricing)
K10 MINI Plus color options:
|Includes a Bonus 12 Count Keurig® variety sampler. Keurig® variety sampler includes:
Price $82.36 at posting (click here for current pricing)
K45 Elite color options:
The Rivo system lets you choose any type of fresh milk — from whole to skim, even non-dairy options — to create the perfect froth, every time.
The Keurig Rivo System is named after the Italian word for revolutionary. The simplicity of Keurig technology enables you to brew espresso, and froth any type of fresh milk at the touch of a button. Add over a century of roasting experience from Lavazza®, and you have the perfect cappuccino or latte — simple, quick, and easy. That’s revolutionary!
Price $183.76 at time of posting (click here for current pricing)
Keurig® Brewing Systems are built to keep your business going all day with gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more, whatever the size of your business. If you routinely go through a pot of coffee at home, you may want to consider one of these smaller business option models.
- Small business up to 15 people.
- An option for businesses that choose not to dedicate a water line.
- The K140 Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button.
- This brewer has an Auto Off feature so when set it will turn off after two hours of non-use.
- Choice of three cup sizes.
- Offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
Price $129.99 at time of posting (click here for current pricing)
- Small to medium businesses up to 30 people.
- NSF certified for foodservice environments.
- The Keurig® K150 Commercial Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa as well as iced beverages in under one minute at the touch of a button.
- This fully programmable brewer has an interactive touchscreen that allows you to program the brew temperature.
- Auto On/Off and set your language preference to English, Spanish or French.
- The K150 brewer has a choice of five cup sizes.
- Offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
- Drainable internal hot water tank for transport or storage.
- The Keurig® K150 Commercial Brewing System is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for use in foodservice outlets.
Price $293.15 at posting (click here for current pricing)
- Designed specifically for in-room brewing in hospitality.
- Pamper your guests with a touch of home away from home with the Keurig® K130 in-room brewer, specifically designed for hospitality. Its step-by-step instructions allow any guest to operate the machine with ease.
- With the K130, there are no carafe or drip baskets to clean. There are no grounds or wet, messy filters to pick up. All brewing takes place within the K-Cup® pack which is easily disposed of, with zero mess.
Price $68.91 at posting (click here for current pricing)
- Small businesses up to 15 people.
- Customization options for bigger, stronger and hotter beverages.
- Perfect for small offices and commercial applications.
- UL Commercial Listed – a more rugged coffee maker built to commercial specifications.
- MyBrewTM Technology – the coffee maker contains a radio-frequency identification (RFID) system designed to read tags on its accompanying single-serving containers of coffee grounds. It knows what kind of coffee you’re trying to make, and it guides you, That’s technology!
- Eight brew sizes – from 4oz. up to a full size 18oz. travel mug.
- Fully programmable touchscreen user interface with strength and temperature control.
- Removable 80oz. water reservoir.
Price $246.95 at posting (click here for current pricing)
Note: prices are at time of posting – click image for details and current pricing.
1. 30 variety pack coffee $18.95; 2. Reusable K-Cup $5.01; 3. Anchor 36 K-Cup drawer $19.99;
4. DecoBros 36 K-Cup drawer $16.87; 5. 40 variety pack coffee $25.53; 6 Water filters $4.61;
7. 50 variety pack coffee $34.95; 8. 72 pack Original Donut Shop coffee $43.96; 9. 20 variety pack hot cocoa $14.95;
10. 30 K-Cup Carousel $22.90; 11. 36 Community coffee $23.34; 12. 24 Barrie House coffee $14.99;